I proudly bring to you.... ME!!!!
Monday, March 13, 2006



Friends Are Good


Finally got the damn lappy running. Thanks to Hua... He did like everything. Power! Thanks. Haha...

Come to think of it. If i lived in my world, i would probably have died long ago. Here comes an irony that just crossed my mind. If friends actually help you so much, irregardless of whether you are a fucker or not, why is it that friends get placed second the moment we get into a relationship?

I did this once, and lost a fair bit of friends. Lucky my bestest buddy never left. And after i lost this girl i loved so dearly, i hooked up with a bunch of great friends. Despite all the problems heaven has thrown at me, it never ill treated me. Blessed in a certain sense, and i'm grateful.

Just watched a Hyori mv. She's damn hot, she look damn slutty, and i damn like her. Muhahahaha!!!! I shall dispense with my generosity by sharing the link to you despos out there. Enjoy!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PoMTOLVz00Q

And no more SHE. They have been on the charts for more than a week. And i should relax on my moves, no? I proudly present 第一个清晨.
Snippet of the lyrics:
这是爱
我们的爱
还不确定却好实
在把你贴在胸怀
静静的代替表白
才不愿放开


About Me

Kenneth


Pet: Chao Tar!


adopt your own virtual pet!