I proudly bring to you.... ME!!!!
Saturday, February 25, 2006



Breather


Had dinner at Billy Boobers with a nice gal. I forgoed dinner for a couple of nights cause eating alone v sian. Somemore gotta get my lazy ass to go out buy. Without company, no chance. And this cute chick actually spotted that and volunteered company in fears of me going hungry for a third night. U faster say she how nice! I like! Haha...

Dinner was decent, but way too much to eat. Stuffed myself silly, and ended up feeling nauseous. Fairly happy night, compared to the many other nights. And i'll be meeting Toe later. He power! Suddenly i got so much company. haha...

Was driving back home just now when a van decided its a sports car and started racing me on the tiny Bedok road. I was like going at a normal speed when he super accelerated on my left side and tried to overtake me. How can lose to a van?? A VAN LEH! Might as well lose to a cyclist lor. Knn...

As everyone with common sense will know, on a small road, the cars on the bloody left travel at a measly 40-50km/h. And naturally as everyone with common sense knows, he's bound to find a pickup traveling at tortise speed on that lane. So he tried to veer onto my lane at his breakneck speed. I shone my high beam and he swerved back. Guess what. The dumb fuck swung out immediately after i passed and shone his high beam onto me. Then he tried to outrace me again. And HELLO.... He's driving a van lor. Does his pea-brain think that he can outrun a car? Mine's not a sports car lar. But knn... Losing = CHI RU.
And the result is... he ate dust. At least the dust from my wheels. haha...

Normally i considerate driver who follow the traffic rules to the tee one. Today a small exception. I promise i'll be a good boy next time.. Heehee....

Did i fail to mention it? Oh... Today's a good day. Someone just made it a good day. ^^


About Me

Kenneth


Pet: Chao Tar!


adopt your own virtual pet!