I proudly bring to you.... ME!!!!
Friday, May 05, 2006



Damn Fucking Sick


Since exams ended on tues, i didnt manage to play to my hearts content. Have been giving tuition like mad, squeezing at best a couple of games. This sucks. Especially when its the hols and i ain't enjoying it like i should.

It sucks even more when the last paper is a CONFIRMED FAILURE. And i'm fucking down with a major headache, sore throat, flu and an impending fever.

Fuck.

It isn't supposed to be like this. I'm supposed to be in the pink of health, playing till the wee hours of the morning, sleeping till was past afternoon. What happened to THE plan?? T.T

Next week intersem starts. I have already decided to skip the damn lessons the moment my project group is formed. Unless there's a chick in my group lar. Then i'll go lessons. Can sit beside chick. Can talk to chick. Must go liao. If... And only if lar.

Another bad news for the day is i've booked my plane tix to Hong Kong liao. Budden, the fucking tix is like $340. 60 bucks up from the original price of $280. Cause i booked it 3 days late.

Once again. Fuck.

This sucks. Why i so sway. Damn. I'm so full of grouses, i'm burping...


About Me

Kenneth


Pet: Chao Tar!


adopt your own virtual pet!